Ready. Set. MOVE. Box review
When I got back from Vegas last week there was something very cool waiting in my mailbox. P3R sent me the very first Ready. Set. MOVE. box from their quarterly subscription series. Tip - if you love this winter one there are still a few available to order. Read all about it and sign up here. It was like a big hug from the 'Burgh!
So WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!
Well I'm glad you asked. All kinds of fun stuff.
* Brooks Running cozy toque with fleece inside
* Goodr sunglasses - Silverback Squat Mobility edition
* Nuun hydration tabs - lime flavour
* 4RUN2 long sleeve shirt
* 4RUN2 wrap
* NuGo protein peanut butter and chocolate cookie (eaten)
* NuGo dark chocolate chip mint bar (stolen by husband)
* Sticker, already added to my running board in the basement
P3R added a Zwift RunPod too which I can't wait to try out. It's been very cold here and I am loving my treadmill at the moment.
I've always been reluctant to sign up for mystery boxes as I would assume at least a couple of things would be less than useful. In this case every single thing was something I wanted. I'm really impressed.
The next box is due out in April right before the Dick's Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon - hello motivation! You can register for the Half or Marathon right now with my code for $10 off WARCHOLAKDSGPM19. Registration price goes up March 5th!
*P3R sent me a complimentary box but did not ask for anything in return. I'm reviewing it because I love it and it makes me happy!